Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 30 June 2014

Introduction

Hello my Ditsy Eyed people (unsure of what to call you all yet). 
This is my new blog, I'm not sure if this is going to keep going or if I'm going to do this once and then completely forget about it and remember it in 3 years time, but hay ho lets give it a try. 

This blog is going to be a mix of different things, mostly because i don't know what I'm best at writing about or what i love writing about yet, hopefully through this blog i can find that out. I'm going to write about many things but so far i can think of writing about clothes and fashion and who's fashion I'm loving recently, beauty products and who i look up to who is a beauty guru (for those of you who don't know a beauty guru is someone who knows a lot about beauty and is very good and giving advice and tips on what looks good and how to do makeup properly), as well as this i will hopefully also be writing about lifestyle and little bits about my life and maybe giving advice on problems that may be happening in your life or you may have experienced or might experience in the future sometime. I will also answer any questions you may have and anything that you want to ask me i will hopefully get to answer (within reason of course).

Now, I'm not sure if this is actually going to happen and if i will write about these things but I'm sure going to try. Of course there will also be some random posts thrown in there such as things I'm loving recently or even a monthly favourites post...these are mostly meant for youtube and doing videos about them instead of just writing them down but I'm not going to make a youtube channel and start posting videos on there instead of writing on here (at least yet I'm not). 

This is just an introduction and a little taster of what my blog will be about and what I'm hoping it will be about but I of course cant see the future and i don't know what I'm going to be doing with this blog in a couple of years or even in a couple of months. I know this is short but my other posts will be longer and more interesting than this one has been. Anyway, enough of me just rambling, i hope you will enjoy this blog as much as i will do writing it. Oh and leave me suggestions of what you want me to write about and ask me questions in the comments please. Also what do you think of the name? I don't know if I like it or not yet... thoughts? 

Bye for now my Ditsy Eyed people (I need a new name for you all),
Ditsy Eyes x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following me! :)
    I love your blog & it looks like we're both at the same stage of setting up our blogs as i am unsure what my blog is going to consist of either!!
    Be good to help eachother out if needed! :)
    Sammy-Jo - Loverslost-inspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete